Westwood Health offers chiropractic care, physiotherapy, registered massage therapy, and acupuncture.
How We Can help
Since 2007, Westwood Health is a multidisciplinary clinic that has been helping people feel and move better.
- Chiropractors - Chiropractors and diagnose and treat joint, muscle and ligament complaints all over the body. We use a combination of soft tissue therapy, joint mobilization and adjustments and exercise therapy. We get your stronger and better.
- Registered Massage Therapy - Massage therapists use a variety of soft tissue techniques to treat muscle aches and pains all over the body.
- Acupuncture - Using fine needles and soft tissue therapy, acupuncture restores the body's normal energy flow and relieves pain.
- Facial Acupuncture - worry lines and wrinkles can respond to acupuncture giving you a smoother brighter look.
- Custom Orthotics - Custom shoe inserts help manage foot and heel pain, and arthritis of the foot and toes.
- Prescription Compression Stockings - Custom measured, medical grade compression stockings are used to manage varicose veins, swelling and pain in the legs and ankles.
- WSIB and Motor Vehicle Claims - we are registered providers for both WSIB and motor vehicle insurance claims. We handle the paperwork.
- Concussion Management - A thorough assessment, computerized neurocognitive testing and progressive rehabilitation allows people with post-concussion symptoms to return work, school and sport. We offer baseline ImPACT testing. We are a Shift Concussion Management provider.
- Vestibular Rehab - Careful assessment and treatment of positional vertigo and dizziness following damage to the vestibular nerve in the inner ear allows people to return to normal function after debilitating dizziness. People don't have to live with dizziness.
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment - We work closely with dentists and orthodontists to help restore normal jaw movement and treat jaw clicking and pain.
- Post Surgical / Post Fracture Rehab - Treatment and exercise therapy are geared to restoring movement and strength following surgery or getting out of a cast. Wrist fractures, hip and knee joint replacements, rotator cuff repairs and spine surgery all need graduated, personalized treatment and exercise plans. We can help both before surgery and after.
- The ISAEC Program - Our clinic is part of a Ministry of Health program where chiropractors and physiotherapists assess and triage back and leg pain for spine surgeons. For more information see isaec.org.
We offer personalized, hands on clinical care with skilled clinicians. You will never be treated by a therapy assistant. All of our practitioners stay up to date on the latest research and continue to increase their skills and knowledge by taking continuing education courses. Our friendly front desk staff can help with direct billing to your insurance company. We pride ourselves in providing excellent clinical and customer service.
- Chiropractic Initial Assessment and Treatment - $100
- Chiropractic Follow Up Treatment - 15 mins $50
- Extended Follow Up Treatment - 30 mins $90 ("Book me a double" for when you just need more work)
- Reassessment or New Injury - within 12 months of last visit $50 - if greater than 12 months $75
- Vestibular Assessment - please let reception know if you are booking for dizziness - 45 mins, if new patient $100
- Concussion Assessment - please let reception know if you are booking for concussion - 120 mins including paperwork $135
- Motor Vehicle Collision Assessment - please let reception know if you are booking following an MVC - $90
Registered Massage Therapy
- 30 Minutes - $55
- 45 Minutes - $70
- 60 Minutes - $90
- 90 Minutes - $130
- Initial Visit, 75 Minutes approx. - $110
- Follow Up Treatment, 60 Minutes - $85
- Follow Up Treatment, 45 Minutes - $70
- Cupping, 15 Minutes - $25
- Cupping, 30 Minutes - $50